Work, Work, Work
Well, I don't have any great pictures of myself with my green apron on (at least not yet), but I wanted to let everyone know that my job at Starbucks is going well. I like it a lot! It's been fun so far. It's been nice meeting lots of people and learning how to make fun coffee drinks. I can have as many free drinks as I want while working, and that could be a bad thing. I think I'll need to start working out more, because the drinks could be half of your daily allowance for calories (or more!). Haven't been doing much working out lately. I've also been working some at Tom's office doing organizing and stuff. It's been nice to be working again! Other than that, I've been doing some knitting, trying to make socks for Dad (more on that later), reading, and watching The Daily Show with John Stewart. He can be really bad sometimes, but really good some other times. :)

2 Comments:
Congratulations on the new job, Brooke. Retail jobs are a love/hate thing for me, because I love helping and pleasing people, but I hate it when they're cranky and unappreciative. I'm glad you're having fun, and I'm sure they're glad to have you. I know that if I walked into Starbucks and saw your smiling face behind the counter, my mood would improve immediately. You have that affect on people.
- Lisa Tjapkes
Lisa,
You are so sweet! Are you guys still thinking of coming down here sometime? We'll be gone for a while starting on Valentine's Day, by the way.
Post a Comment
<< Home