Saved from something like Regret

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Dunedin and Comments

Just a quick note about leaving comments on my blog: I have been getting ads on my comments, and I do not like that. So I think I put this thing on so that you have to type in a word when you leave a comment. Don't be afraid, it's just so that automated systems can't leave ads. Thanks!


On another note, here are some pictures from Dunedin. It's was a pretty cool town. Apparently it's always cold and cloudy there, but it was pretty nice when we were there. This is the street next to the street where we stayed, at Mark and Jessica's house. (Mark and Jessica have two of the cutest girls I've ever seen. Their 4 year old can read already and she learned to ride her bike last year. Advanced child! My dad had to bribe me to learn my bike because I didn't care that much about it.) :) Baldwin street is supposedly the steepest street in the world. We drove up it and it was a big scary. We thought we were going to go backwards down the hill! I hope they don't get much snow there.


Here are a couple of the churches in the city. From what I gather, those moving to Dunedin wanted to start a Christian city, but you know how that goes. We are all screwed up in some ways, and not everyone is going to be a Christian, so it didn't work. But it never does.






























And this is a picture of the train station. Very beautiful buildings in this city, as you can see! And we went to a very good coffee shop that I think Travis posted about on his blog a few days ago.

5 Comments:

At 18/11/06 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you,

 
At 18/11/06 4:30 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

Love you too! Can't wait to see you!

 
At 19/11/06 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh Brooke! I miss you! :)

 
At 20/11/06 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey brooke, i hear you guys are staying there for a while, huh? that's awesome!

 
At 20/11/06 10:56 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

Stacy, I miss you too! I'll see you in December!

Gretchen, Well, not staying, but maybe coming back. We shall see...money and that sort of thing. Are we going to see each other over Christmas? I hope so!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home