Saved from something like Regret

Monday, May 03, 2010

Finally an Update

I have been such a blog slacker again! Part of it is because I lost my camera and have had no photos to post. The other reason is that I feel like I don't do much that is very exciting or noteworthy, so I wasn't sure what to post about. My friend Katie has been here for a few weeks now and she is doing a course on how to teach English to adults. It has been great having her here, especially since Travis has been away in the states for almost 2 weeks now. He will be back in 1 week! Yay! Here are some of the things Katie, Sophia, and I have done since she's been here.
One day out at Mission Bay. It was a bit windy!
I just thought this picture was really funny of Sophia. :)

Another trip to the park. Sophia is showing off her new
skill of being able to hang by herself on the bar.

The three of us at the top of One Tree Hill,
looking out over the Auckland area.

Happy girl!

We were spending some time in the sun at Cornwall Park
and Sophia crawled all the way over to that group of people
in the background. There were kids and toys over there and
that was much more interesting than Katie and me.
Sophia likes walking holding on to a hand, but we are
thankful she hasn't started walking on her own yet.
We're hoping she'll wait at least one more week
when Travis gets home!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3/5/10 6:22 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

aw man I miss you! next time you have to come back to st louis too! it was so cute to hear travis talk all about sophia and how she just sits by herself with a book or a bear and cracks herself up :) hope your having a great week!

 
At 7/5/10 5:55 PM, Anonymous mlh said...

Hey, dear. Can't believe how she's growing and is now a little monkey? Enduring the ordinary days - another way of or THE way of being faithful. Really miss you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home