Sophia's Second Birthday #2
This has taken a while because my computer has been in the shop. I had lost almost 2,000 photos. Thankfully they were able to find them all. Now I am trying to sort through them and it's taking a lot longer than I thought.
Here are a few more photos and a video of Sophia's Birthday.
We hung up some balloons outside her room for her big day. She was pretty into it! I love how she can be so easy to please.
I made her heart shaped pancakes for breakfast.
I made a crown again for the birthday girl.
Alisa came over in the morning to help us decorate the cupcakes for the party. We made butterflies, among other things.
Can you tell which ones Sophia did? She licked most of the candies before putting them on the cupcakes. Yum yum!
This little cardboard computer is part of an activity book I got for her called "My Mummy's Bag" and it is the only part she's played with. She loves having her own computer. Her computer is a pear, and we have Apples. Ha ha! Clever!
Labels: Sophia

4 Comments:
That video is so cute :-)
ha I laughed at loud at sophia's cupcake :) i love it!
whoops out loud :)
hehe so cute!! love her :)
Post a Comment
<< Home