Finally, some photos!
As I was going through my photos, I realized (or realised) that I only had photos with Sophia, and none of Zoe. At least you can see photos of Zoe on Travis' blog. Zoe is just not at a very exciting stage, so I haven't taken many photos of her. Sorry Zoe! She has started smiling though, and that is very rewarding. :)
Sophia "helping" Daddy put together her new mini table and chairs.
She is finally not afraid of having bubbles in her bath. She used to cry and cry when we would put them in her bath. Now she is having a bit more fun with them.
Daddy showing Sophia how to make a fire, but emphasizing that she is not to do it yet. :)
I have been having Sophia "help" me with baking lately, and she is loving it! Yum, brownie batter!
Let's make sure to get every last bit out of the bowl!

1 Comments:
So cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home