Saved from something like Regret

Friday, June 16, 2006

Do what?


I happened to wander into one of the kitchens in the church where I work, and I actually read the big red sign above this fire extinguisher. I was thinking, I have no idea what this even means. If there did happen to be some sort of fire, I don't think I could do anything about it! Hopefully someone else knows what it means.

Something else that made me go"hmmm"...we were dropping Travis' car off at the shop, and a car drove by with its windows down and classical music blaring loud and clear. In that neighborhood, we usually hear hip hop or rap coming through open car windows. It just made us laugh. And the repairs on Travis' car only cost $24. Yeah!

Other than that, today has been filled with packing up things in our house. Very sad.

4 Comments:

At 16/6/06 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought you were going to mention the sign we saw that said, "No Public Urination on the Property After Business Hours." i found that much more intriguing than the guy with the classical music playing.

it begs the question: do you allow people to publicly urinate on your property during business hours? hmmm...

 
At 17/6/06 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. nice sign. what does that mean?

 
At 17/6/06 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea! :)

 
At 23/6/06 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once on a cleaning chemical bottle i read, on the part of the label which said the stuff was poisonous:

"Eosophagal corrosion may contraindicate gastric lavage."

Um... my kid swallowed this... and... ???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home